Artplosure 2009















Artplosure 2009 happened over the weekend in downtown Raleigh, and it was one of the best art festivals I've attended in a long time. While I'll always love my Hoboken Music and Arts Festival, somewhere along the way, they lost the plot and became more of a "look how many things our vendors can fry" event with little focus on the artists. Not here. Live performances, interactive activities for anyone who wanted to participate, and nicely mapped out area around Moore Square making it easy for you to move around and take time to find everything you wanted to check out.

I took some shots for my new Meetup group, which you can checkout out here.

Looking forward to the next one!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - The Simon Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template